Can you believe it’s June already? We can’t – well, except for the current humidity and daily afternoon thunderstorms pointing to the fact that summer is definitely here. So, if April showers bring May flowers, what does June bring, other than sweltering heat and high electric bills? Father’s Day.
Now you’re sweating even more, right? What should you get for dad this year? We’re glad you asked because we have a few ideas for you that – what a coincidence! – you can get from our stores at a fraction of the full retail price.
- Electronics. As our loyal customers know, we have one of the best selections of electronics in town. Whether you’re looking for a 3D television, stereo system, gaming system, computer or digital camera, we have a diverse selection of brands and types of “toys,” and will have something that Dad will not only love, but will keep him busy and out of your hair for a while.
- Tools. Nothing makes a man feel manlier than having a fully stocked garage and we carry everything from gently-worn power drills to paint can shakers to run-of-the-mill saws.
- Watches. Whether the special man in your life has had his eye on a high-end Rolex or just a simple timepiece, we have a diverse selection of wrist adornments. And because jewelry is our specialty, we offer many of the same services as traditional jewelers, such as on-staff gemologists, appraisal services, in-house jewelry repair and replacement programs, to provide some extra insurance on your item.
- Automobile equipment and motorcycles. We’re always stocked with car stereo equipment and wheel rims, and some of our stores even have motorcycles and scooters available. If you’re looking for something specific, give us a call and we can send you to the best location.
- Golf clubs. Men sure do love their golf – but clubs are pricey. If what your dad really wants is a new set to improve his handicap, check out our stores before paying full price for something equivalent that you can get for much less.
Most importantly, from our La Familia to yours, we wish all fathers out there a very happy Father’s Day!