If there’s anything that gets our customers’ engines revving, it’s cars, cars, cars. And from car and bike shows to car washes, we do whatever we can to satiate this appetite for all things auto. Not only that, many our stores are jam-packed with all different kinds of equipment to spruce up your own and make sure you’re riding in style. (And can perhaps even show off at our next car show!)
- Rims – From racing rims that come complete with tires to regular, standard replacement ones for when yours are just too worn out to go on, we have it all. And we have tons. Best of all, our stores often have promotions – as high as 30% off – on rims because we know how much our customers love them … and we love our customers! Don’t forget to always check our Facebook page for “Deals of the Week” that feature several of these promotions.
- Audio equipment – Subwoofers and satellite radios and speakers … oh my! If you really want to make your presence known while you drive down the street, a great stereo system is the way to do it. Whether you want something as simple as a new radio system to a full-scale audio enhancement, we have all of the equipment you need. Not only that, but we have so much inventory, we often have sales and promotions on all of our audio equipment. So, let’s get loud!
- GPS units – Remember the days when you had to ask for directions? Or print them off before you left the house? Those days are long gone and GPS systems are where it’s at. Plus, as long as you have one hooked into your car, you’ll always be able to find the La Familia store closest to you!
- Tools – Are you one of those “do-it-yourself” types who won’t entrust his or her car to just anyone to fix? Our stores all always have a solid inventory of tools and you might be able to find the items you need to keep your ride in tip-top shape!
- Scooters, motorcycles, cars and ATVs – Not only do we sell automobile equipment … we sometimes actually have automobiles in our stores. Since we pride ourselves on taking just about any item a customer brings in to pawn, several of our stores will have a car, motorocycles, scooters and ATVs at any given time. In fact, our CEO, Lawrence Kahlden, got one of his cars in a pawn shop!
But we want to hear from YOU. What’s the best auto item you’ve scooped up in one of our stores? And what would you like to see more of on our showroom floors?